Segerhammars Skeppsmäkleri AB is a well known firm of shipbrokers based in the port of Gothenburg.
This year we celebrate our 90th year of consecutive success in our field, providing leading 24-hour services for:
· Agency - discharging / loading and repair at all terminals within the port of Gothenburg as
· The Oilterminals Skarviks- and Tors harbor
· Skandia Container Terminal
· Älvsborgsharbour RoRo
· Risholmen Bulk terminal
· All other quays and terminals in Gothenburg
· All ports of Stenungsund
· All ports within Trollhätte Canal; Agnesberg - Surte- Bohus - Nol - Göta- Trollhättan-Vargön –Vänersborg
· Transit Traffic bound for Lake Vanern
· The Port of Åmål
· Falkenberg shipyard, Falkvarv
- and all other swedish ports with sub-agents
Segerhammars Skeppsmäkleri AB was founded in Gothenburg back in 1923 by Henning Segerhammar. The firm is one of the first established shipping offices in the port of Gothenburg and has ever since, been the leading agency within the Gothenburg area.
Since 1958 Segerhammars Skeppsmäkleri have been affiliated with Erik Thun AB Lidköping.